The other night, Chet and I were watching TV after the girls were in bed. We were watching last week's CSI episode that we had recorded on the DVR. Something rather unexpected happened on the show, and Chet said, "Oooh!" (Very similar to the sound he makes when he is watching a football game and there is a particularly spectacular tackle...) Mary Joyce, who is in her room, in bed, calls out "Touchdown!" At that point, we paused our show, and I went to tell her that we weren't watching a football game and that she needed to go to sleep.
When I walked in, her stuffed panda was on the floor next to the bed. I immediately asked her why her panda was wearing a pull-up. She told me it wasn't a pull-up, but a diaper. Sure enough, I picked up the panda and discovered that Mary Joyce had very neatly put one of Katherine's diapers on her stuffed panda.
Of course, like any good parent, I laughed, called Chet to bring the camera, and we put the panda on the changing table and made pictures for the blog...


5 comments:
She is the Big Sister after all!!! Very Cute!
That is a very cute story! Great diapering.
Cute!!!! I think I like the "touchdown" part best. Way to go MJ :-)
I'm so glad you got pictures!!!
Cuteness!!! That is a priceless story and love the photos too :)
Post a Comment