More info please!!!
OHHHH MY GOODNESSS!!! Congratulations!!! What a clever way to break the news! I am so happy for you guys!
OK! A picture is suppose to be worth a thousand words... two pictures, 2000 words.I agree with Aidyn's Mama... MORE info please! -Mary in Saint LouisAnother TongGu Mama, aka Josie's Mama
AAAAHHHH!!! I'm soooo excited for you guys!!!! So when is this little one to arrive!!! BTW...I love the way you broke the news!!!
Are you just going to leave everyone hanging? Congrats...I'm also with Marsha, more info please!!
SHUT UP!!!! I am so thrilled more info please! Also, how creative of you. BIG smile across my face!
Congratulations! And, more info, please!Best wishes,MichaelaP.S.: Did you receive my belated PIF?
Congratulations!!! I am like everyone else dying to hear more :)
No Way!!!oh goodness... welcome to the land of being outnumbered :)congratulations... so happy for you, hubby, and the girls
Post a Comment
9 comments:
More info please!!!
OHHHH MY GOODNESSS!!! Congratulations!!! What a clever way to break the news! I am so happy for you guys!
OK! A picture is suppose to be worth a thousand words... two pictures, 2000 words.
I agree with Aidyn's Mama... MORE info please!
-Mary in Saint Louis
Another TongGu Mama, aka Josie's Mama
AAAAHHHH!!! I'm soooo excited for you guys!!!! So when is this little one to arrive!!! BTW...I love the way you broke the news!!!
Are you just going to leave everyone hanging? Congrats...I'm also with Marsha, more info please!!
SHUT UP!!!! I am so thrilled more info please! Also, how creative of you. BIG smile across my face!
Congratulations! And, more info, please!
Best wishes,
Michaela
P.S.: Did you receive my belated PIF?
Congratulations!!! I am like everyone else dying to hear more :)
No Way!!!
oh goodness... welcome to the land of being outnumbered :)
congratulations... so happy for you, hubby, and the girls
Post a Comment