I have my first doctor's appointment scheduled for Monday, Sept. 8. They scheduled me quicker here than my doctor in Georgia did with Katherine. I think it is probably just 2 different offices working on their own schedules. Sooner is fine with me, though. The appointment is with the same doctor who delivered Katherine.
I'm feeling okay considering I'm in my first trimester of pregnancy. The sickness just isn't as bad this time, but I am tired all the time, of course.
We have started shopping for a larger vehicle. We are probably looking for a used mini-van with low mileage. We have awhile before we have to have it, of course, but we are starting to look at what is available, and if we find the right thing for the right price, we will go on and make a move there.
The church building and grounds committee is looking into what it will take to add another bedroom and bathroom to our house, so hopefully there will be some progress on that front soon.
Mary Joyce gets more than I really thought she would at this point. She knows the baby is in my tummy, and she keeps wanting to look at the Waiting for Baby book that my friend Heidi got for her when we were expecting Katherine.
I'll try to do some regular posting sometime within the next few days. I have a few recent pictures, but not many. I don't make many pictures when Mary Joyce is running around in just a shirt and training pants.
Anyway, that's the latest...
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations! I am very happy for you all. I love Katherine's shirt. Your girls are both so cute.
Dana
How EXCITING!!! I'm so thrilled for you guys! How sweet that Mary Joyce is wanting to read the baby book already...aaaawwwww she is such a wonderful big sister.
Get lotsa rest when you can and good luck with the search for a minivan. I highly recommend the Dodge Caravan, we loved ours and having the option of stow and go seating is more helpful than you could ever know until you need to haul something big.
Thats awesome that the church will build on for you. May things go smoothly for you all. We wish we were closer so we could share in your joy. But you know you have great big prayers and wishes coming your way from way across the country.
Thanks for the advice on the pottery...I didn't think of using my polish pottery until you used the word pottery. Its been right there all along but I would have never thought of it.
I hsared your family with my family this weekend (they dsaid congratulations:) My dad agreed that Mary Joyce and Hannah are very similar little beings.
We LOVE our Honda Odyssey - I was NOT a believer until I actually drove one, now we are comtemplating getting another when this one is ready to be turned in...and the addition, wishing Rob could come whip that up for you, and so thankful the church will make sure it happens.
God is so good!
Love,
Heather
Post a Comment