Many of you have requested more information about yesterday's post. I'll fill in what I can, considering we don't have much more to go on right now. Yes, we are expecting Baby #3. We have been suspicious about this for a little while, especially considering I have been falling asleep on the couch in front of the Olympics by around 9:00 each night--not like me at all. This was confirmed by a home test yesterday and the onset of morning sickness this morning. :-) Using one of those online due date calculators, it looks like baby will be due around April 29. That will put just a little more age difference between this baby and Katherine than there is between Katherine and Mary Joyce. I'll be calling tomorrow to schedule my first ob-gyn appointment.
As for the "was this planned" question--yes, but we weren't expecting things to happen so soon. We were married for 7 years before Katherine was born. However, I will be 36 in October, and we didn't want to wait too long.
We are blessed, thrilled, and excited!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
congratulations. I am very excited for you all. A baby is such a blessing. I can't wait to watch this latest journey unfold.
Diane
mommy to the M and M Girls
Congratulations!!!! How exciting!!!
-Mary, Josie's Mama
Still smiling...You know I just love me some babies!
Yeah!!!!
You're going to have a housefull of babies!
Congratulations! Keep us posted on all the details!
Hey...if it is a girl you could name her Fay! tee hee hee
Yeah, Dusty!!!! Congratulations to all of you. What wonderful news. Y'all are going to be b.u.s.y....
Wonderful news! Congratulations! Happy for you all!
Mendy
Congratulations!!!
Dusty,
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a blessing from God for sure. I will pray for you during this time. I know what it is like to have 3 very close to age. We had Robert (surprise preg.)4 months before getting Caleb in China in Aug 2006 and now also have a sister for them both Nov 2007. So 18months 1 day between the boys and 19 months and 2 days between the youngest.
Cherish this moment you are about to get busier!!!
Blessings to you from a Junejitterbug.
Cassie
Congratulations!!!!
Keith, Lori and Jennifer Crumpton
Wonderful news! Congratulations to you all.
Hip Hip Hurray! #3!!!!!! Congrats to you all! Hugs from MT.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Dusty, so happy for you, Chet, Mary Joyce and Katherine! Can't wait to hear more...in the meantime, feel well. Lemonade saved me during my pregnancies...quelled the morning sickness many times, I know - strange!
You made my whole day!
Love,
Heather
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Dusty, so happy for you, Chet, Mary Joyce and Katherine! Can't wait to hear more...in the meantime, feel well. Lemonade saved me during my pregnancies...quelled the morning sickness many times, I know - strange!
You made my whole day!
Love,
Heather
Congratulations!!!! What fun it will be with three little ones around the house.
Super Duper cited for you guys!!!!
What a wonderful blessing!
I will keep you in my prayers (during the next 9 months... and beyond) Are you hoping for a girl or a boy? 3 girls would certainly keep you guys hopping...I have to say now that we have a daughter that boys are easy :) But 3 girls would be totally fun fun fun!!!
wonderful!
so happy...
Congratulations!!! That is awesome! God certainly has a sense of humor in how He plans our lives sometimes! What a HUGE blessing!
Mandy
Congrats. I have an April 29th baby. The girls will be great bi sisters.
Post a Comment