Here are a few pictures from the past week, starting with the church picnic last Saturday (first picture) and ending with a few I made last night. By the last one, he had had enough of the whole picture thing.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
One Month Old!
On Thursday, the 21st, Malcom turned one month old. He is still such a good baby, even if his days and nights are still somewhat confused. He is really growing. On Friday, he weighed in at 8 pounds, 9 ounces, and he is now over 22 inches long. (Speculation is that the original 19 inch measurement was not accurate, as he measured almost 21 inches when he was 3 days old.) He is a good eater, and has started to track us with his eyes. He even gave his first little smile last night--to Katherine. :-) We really are blessed!
Here are a few pictures from the past week, starting with the church picnic last Saturday (first picture) and ending with a few I made last night. By the last one, he had had enough of the whole picture thing.








Here are a few pictures from the past week, starting with the church picnic last Saturday (first picture) and ending with a few I made last night. By the last one, he had had enough of the whole picture thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
He's so cute!
What a lucky Mama you are!!!!
Ah! My word verification is: NAPSLEEP. How funny is that!!!!
What a cutie!! I can't believe it's already been a month!!!
He is so cute. I love the one with him in the cow shirt, asleep. Just want to swoop in and squeeze him!
He is a cutie pie!
Post a Comment