( I think Blogger has mixed up the order of the pictures, but this is one of those cases where the order doesn't matter too much, so I'm not rearranging them.)
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Malcom's First Outing
On the Monday before Chet's mom went home, we took Malcom on his first outing. We went out to lunch and then took the girls to one of our local parks to play. Even though I'm quite a bit behind in posting, here are a few pictures from that day. As you can tell, Malcom pretty much slept through the whole thing. I've also determined that we've got to find the boy a smaller sun hat. :-)
( I think Blogger has mixed up the order of the pictures, but this is one of those cases where the order doesn't matter too much, so I'm not rearranging them.)








( I think Blogger has mixed up the order of the pictures, but this is one of those cases where the order doesn't matter too much, so I'm not rearranging them.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment