Monday, November 24, 2008

Mary Joyce's Latest

I have had to decorate the house for Christmas earlier than I usually do because we will be out of town until late Saturday, and the following Monday (Chet's day off), we will be doing some of our Christmas shopping. The following Saturday we are hosting a Christmas party for one of the Sunday School classes from the church. That took out all of my usual decorating days. So, I put up the tree this past Saturday and did the rest of the decorating today.

Of course, the girls are fascinated. The Christmas stockings are hanging on small bookshelves in the entryway area of our family room. The shelves are low ones, so the stockings are within the girls' reach. This afternoon, I was sitting in the recliner with Katherine and heard Mary Joyce behind me fiddling with something. I figured she was up to something, but I wasn't quite sure what. Then she walked around the corner, and I saw what she was up to...

She was wearing 2 of the Christmas stockings! What do you think of this fashion statement?

6 comments:

Heather said...

Cutting edge, Dusty...the girl is cutting edge.

Have a fabulous Thanksgiving - be blessed, encouraged and be safe:)

Love,
Heather

usafinks said...

too cute for words!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Jen Talley said...

Oh my.....LOL!!!

Mrs. Chief said...

Hey she is starting a fashion trend I like it!

Yen973 said...

Love it! Don't you just love those moments, they are so precious and priceless!
Love,
Dana and Shealin

Mendy said...

so cute! Happy Thanksgiving and I look forward to seeing the pictures.
mendy