Monday, April 21, 2008

Where have I been?

I'm behind on my blogging because my computer time has been spent lately working on a sample website for our sister site to adoptionvoyages.com, adoptionvoyages.net . We are now giving people the option to have a website that they maintain on their own. Since these look and function differently than our traditional AV sites, we needed a sample, so I put one together using the info from Mary Joyce's original Adoption Voyages site. If you want to take a look, you can see it here. Pass the word along if you know anyone who might be interested!

And, soon, back to our regularly scheduled blogging! :-)

1 comment:

Heather said...

You are certainly missed Dusty -- love that you are opening another site - everybody still gives us compliments on our original website (not blog)and asks why we ever shut it down - I then have to explain, it was not a lifelong gig:)I pass your name along to anyone who will listen:)

Hope the girls are well.

Hugs,
Heather