Katherine is a growing girl, and she has started wearing a lot of 12 month sized clothes, in addition to some of her 9 month clothes (which she is beginning to outgrow). She is about 8 1/2 months old now. She is wearing a lot of outfits that Mary Joyce was wearing at this time last year. This outfit is one of my favorites. Jen and I found it on a shopping trip back before Mary Joyce came home from China, and Mary Joyce finally grew into it last spring. This spring, it fits baby sister.
Here is Katherine yesterday (April 25, 2008, 8 1/2 months old):

Here is Mary Joyce last year (March 28, 2007, 15 1/2 months old):
4 comments:
pics are so very sweet. i need to stop more often and remember what last spring was like. so much has happened that i forget how much our daughter has grown since then. it was a year ago this weekend that you guys visited us in atlanta in midst of our packing chaos. what a crazy life.
Wow Dusty!
The girls are both so adorable! Mary Joyce has really grown, and Katherine looks like she is as sweet as an angel! I love the ladybug outfit, I need to find one like it for Kaelie.
Karen, the outfit came from J.C. Penney's in Albany, but I got it a couple of years ago. I think it is an Okie-Dokie brand, but I'm not positive (and it is in the clothes hamper in the room where Mary Joyce is taking a nap, so I'm not going to look right now. :-) ) Anyway, Penney's always seems to have cute ladybug outfits.
Cute as a bug pretty much sums it up - these two girlies are simply adorable!
Heather
Post a Comment