As you may have seen from the previous slideshow post, my parents were here for a visit this week, and we really enjoyed our time together. (I still can't manage to post text in the same thread with a Photobucket slideshow or video, so I'm kind of overlapping here.) Somehow I ended up with lots more pictures of Katherine from those days than of Mary Joyce, but she's a lot easier to catch with the camera. :-)
Anyway, the girls got new pajamas from their grandparents, so we sat them down and made a few pictures between bath time and bed time last night. I was really happy with the way these turned out. :-)
4 comments:
Very cute! Their personalities really show in those photos.
THESE ARE GREAT!! Their pajamas are beautiful, very cute - way to go grandmom and grandpop!!
My favorite is the one they are looking at each other smiling - too sweet!
have a blessed weekend,
Heather
goodness, could those girls be any more photogenic?!
cute pj's!!
How sweet are those two girls?!?!?! They could not be any cuter in their pjs!
What great sister pics!
Post a Comment