
This duck is designed to hold tub toys. Great concept--it keeps the toys from mildewing because they are able to drain. The problem--It won't stay attached to the wall. We are constantly having to keep sticking the suction cups back on the wall, and we are careful not to try to stick it on the grout lines. Any suggestions?
2 comments:
sometimes I try rubbing alcohol on the area that I will put suction cups on. Try that! Joleigh has a basketball bathtub toy that doesn't stick and the alcohol sometimes will help.
Mendy
I always have a problem with those suction cups. I ended up getting a tray at OneStepAhead. It goes at the foot of the bathtub. I looked locally at several stores to find one, but couldn't. As far as I know OneStepAhead is the only place that has them. We've used it for about 4 years now and love it!
Here is a link to the product:
http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=534087&parentCategoryId=85180&categoryId=117188
Post a Comment