Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mary Joyce and Katherine's Room

I realized while looking at some pictures with Mary Joyce the other day that I had made tons of pictures of her nursery at our old house, but that I really hadn't made any of the girls' room at the house here. Our house only has 2 bedrooms, so Mary Joyce and Katherine are sharing a room. Right now, there are 2 cribs, but I think we'll be moving Mary Joyce back to her toddler bed soon, as she seems to understand now that she shouldn't climb into the crib with Katherine. The only other change I am planning anytime soon is to get Katherine's name on the wall. Hers will be done in green. We had the letters to do it, but we had to get different ones than Mary Joyce's, and when we went to put the little hangers on the back, several of them split. So, back to the drawing board on that one. Does anyone have any idea where to find the unfinished wooden letters with the dots? Mary Joyce's were bought 3 years ago at a Target in Louisiana, and I haven't seen any like them since.





2 comments:

digging a hole to China said...

wow, everything matches so well. our kids' nurseries are always a hodgepodge of colors. then again, so is our bedroom. so much of our stuff belong to other people first that we'd have to use a truck load of paint and varnish to make it all match. thanks for posting pics of your house. i love seeing the new place. guess we need to do the same. we just finished hanging pictures this week so it is feeling like home now, eight months later.

Kim said...

I found the wooden letters at Wallie World the other day - got some for Jaiden and painted them green (kinda jade colored) it was pretty easy to do and they are only $1.88 each letter (in the craft dept)