When I have time, I have some great pictures to post, but I had to do a really quick post about something hilarious that happened last night. After evening service, we came home and turned on the Super Bowl. It was halftime, and Mary Joyce became enthralled by the lights and the music. She was jumping around, dancing, and thoroughly enjoying herself. At one point, she stopped in her track, pointed at the lead singer for Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, and said, "Jesus!" The singer had long hair and a beard, and except for the modern clothes and the guitar looked a lot like the artist renditions of Jesus that Mary Joyce has seen. Throughout the show, she would continue pointing at the screen, saying, "Jesus!" We were rolling with laughter by the end of the halftime show.
The video is in a separate post because that's the only way I could get it to cooperate. In the video, I also love how when she was singing along with the music, she was singing the "ABC" song. Priceless!
(By the way, this video has Mary Joyce's personality written all over it. :-) )
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment