Thursday, September 6, 2007

She Cracks Me Up!

Our Mary Joyce is forever doing things that just make me laugh. She has been that way from the day we met her for the first time, as she bounced up and down in my lap on the bus from the Civil Affairs office in Nanchang back to our hotel. Then, there was our group's infamous red couch picture where she snitched Aidyn's shoe, wrestled with one of the other babies, and then almost fell off of the red couch. Anyway, she continues to keep us in stitches. One of our favorite ones of late is that she always asks for ketchup, dips her french fry in it, and then either puts the fry back down again, or even better, turns it around and takes a bite off of the end without ketchup. She really doesn't like ketchup--she just wants it because Mama and Daddy have it. (Sorry...no pictures of the ketchup thing.)

Here are a few more of her recent funnies in pictures:

Mary Joyce has always loved shoes, and she likes to get into her closet and try on her different pairs of shoes. How do you like this look--black patent Sunday shoes and cow pajamas?



Mary Joyce has not been to obviously jealous of Katherine lately, but every once in awhile, we have a little hit of it come out. Last night, she brought me the Boppy pillow I use when Katherine is nursing, put it in my lap, crawled into my lap, and laid down on it. I hold Katherine this way sometimes, and Mary Joyce wanted her turn.


Lately, Mary Joyce has taken to putting her legs between the couch cushions and standing like that. It is pretty funny-looking.

Hope you got a chuckle out of these!

3 comments:

Lilly said...

She is too cute! I loved the boppy pillow picture. Heehee. I will have a toddler and an infant soon, so I am seeing what it will be like through you. :)

Lilly

Heather said...

I love them all - she is a trip!!
What a cutie patootie. Hannah loves shoes too - is it in the blood? So funny!

Heather

Jen Talley said...

She is soo adorable. She is such an easy going little girl. I love the boppy pictures.