Thursday, September 13, 2007

One Year Later...


Good Morning, Sunshine!


Mary Joyce and her Favorite Pooh Bear Snuggly


Happy Girl!


Sisters :-)


Enjoying a Fortune Cookie


Mary Joyce and Mama

Here are some pictures from today. What a difference a year makes!

6 comments:

Heather said...

What beautiful little girls - what a happy day!

Heather

Joanne said...

You are right, a year brings tremendous changes. As I write this I am sitting in a hotel room in TN with my precious daughter sleeping a few feet away. Our one year anniversary of Gotcha Day is 9/18 and the ten families that comprised our travel group are all here in Pigeon Forge for a reunion. What an amazing experience!
Joanne in NY

Angie said...

Happy 1 Year Anniversary!!! I really can't believe it has been a year.
What a precious little girl Mary Joyce is....and Katherine too!! ;)

Mary said...

Could you ever have imagined all of the blessings the past year would hold for you? You went from a family of two to a family of four in no time at all.

Happy Anniversary!!

rgshrs said...

It's amazing what a year can bring! You have a very beautiful family!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary. What a wonderful year filled with the blessings of God. Your blog is beautiful. I will be reading past entries as I can. Saw your announcement on pw board and had to jump over here and see it. What a lovely testament to God's love. I so dream one day of adopting from China or Korea and so does dh but there is no way right now we can, but I know if God wants us to we will. Praising God with you.