Monday, September 10, 2007

One Year Ago Today: Travel Time!


One year ago today, Chet and I, along with our friends/travel mates Marsha and Jeremy, boarded a plane in Atlanta to start the trip of a lifetime. We flew to Chicago, and then to Beijing to start the journey to bring our little girls home. The flight was seemingly endless. Chet and I were on the very back row of the plane to China in the middle 2 seats--a miserable place to be for a long flight, but we made it. It was exhausting, but the trip was so worth it.

Be prepared for a lot of these flashback posts the next couple of weeks. :-)

2 comments:

Lilly said...

I am getting ready to go to China, so I look foward to these memories! :)

Lilly

digging a hole to China said...

keep the flashbacks coming. your memory is so much better than mine. i finally finished our adoption and trip album in time to take it to atlanta for gotchaversary. wish you could see the finished album. miss you,
marsha