
I was nominated for this award by my travel mate and friend (and fellow blogger), Kim. Her blog is Born in My Heart. Thanks to Kim, and I could say the same thing about her.
Here is a description of the award:
"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."
I nominate:
1. Angie at A Mother's Place
2. Jen at Waiting for our Mei Mei
3. Karen at Our Journey to Kaelie
4. Julie at Chasing LIttle Kacey
5. Heather at Our Little Ladybugs
6. Dana at Shealin's World
7. Vicki at Poma Family
***And another thanks to Kim because this forced me to learn how to do links on Blogspot. Hopefully it will work. :-)
4 comments:
Thanks Dusty!! You are so sweet. The pics of Katherine and Mary Joyce are adorable.
Sorry I didn't actually tag you on your site, I was in a bit of a hurry to get off the computer that night. The girls are growing so fast! I can't believe Katherine is 3 weeks old already.
No one more deserving than you Dusty! I love the pictures of the girls and the shower looks so fun. What a great congregation.
Have a blessed week.
Heather
OHHH...an award for me??? How sweet of you Dusty! Thank you very much and I will post this on my blog.
Post a Comment