Sunday, August 5, 2007

And We're Off...

Here is where things stand on the baby front. I was having contractions all through Sunday School, so we called the doctor's office, and the midwife on call got word back to come on into the hospital. Chet and I left church, stopped at the house long enough to get my bags, and headed to the hospital. They checked me for awhile, and while this was basically too early, they decided since they were going to check me in tomorrow night anyway, and since I am so far past my due date, they are going to check me in at 4:00 this afternoon and proceed with the induction.

We are back at the house right now, winding up some loose ends, but we will post as soon as we have baby news and internet access.

4 comments:

Kim said...

oooh that's like 3pm our time...Yippee!! You're having a baby!!! Praise the LORD!!! May all go well for mother and child.

Angie said...

Praying of you!! OHHHH...how exciting! I can't wait to hear the news.

Heather said...

Oh yea!! Praying for you and can't wait to see Miss Katherine and her big sister Mary Joyce with her!! Dusty, have a blessed delivery.

Heather

Mendy said...

WOOHOO! Praying for you all!
Mendy