Katherine is 2 weeks old today. Here are a few pictures. ( I apologize for the lighting on the first one. Our den is a dark room, and these pictures were made this evening.) She is growing so much already, and is changing right before our eyes.
Katherine is beautiful and looks like Mary Joyce is falling right into her new role. We will continue to pray as you adjust and heal. All the best to your family - I feel so blessed to be able to peek into your world. Heather
Happy Birthday Miss Katherine! Dusty, both of your girls are beautiful and I know bringing you lots of joy everyday. I will pray that you will be feeling lots better in no time!
Congratulations again! Katherine is another beautiful addition to your family. I love the photos of Mary Joyce with her -- she looks like she's going to be a wonderful big sister.
I can't even imagine how busy you all are, but what fun it must be -- could you have even imagined it 18 months ago?
That picture of you sleeping is a classic. One tired Mommy. So glad things are going good. Katherine is beautiful. And Mary Joyce suddenly looks like a giant. I'm thrilled for you guys. :) Jen
6 comments:
Katherine is beautiful and looks like Mary Joyce is falling right into her new role. We will continue to pray as you adjust and heal. All the best to your family - I feel so blessed to be able to peek into your world.
Heather
Happy Birthday Miss Katherine! Dusty, both of your girls are beautiful and I know bringing you lots of joy everyday.
I will pray that you will be feeling lots better in no time!
What a beautiful baby. Looks like Mary Joyce is loving her new baby sister.
these photos are so sweet! has it been two weeks already? Wow, time flies...
Congratulations again! Katherine is another beautiful addition to your family. I love the photos of Mary Joyce with her -- she looks like she's going to be a wonderful big sister.
I can't even imagine how busy you all are, but what fun it must be -- could you have even imagined it 18 months ago?
Susan K (fellow dragonfly)
Oh Dusty
That picture of you sleeping is a classic. One tired Mommy. So glad things are going good. Katherine is beautiful. And Mary Joyce suddenly looks like a giant. I'm thrilled for you guys. :)
Jen
Post a Comment