The slideshow below is just some random pictures of things going on around here lately. The other day the girls turned the block wagon upside down and decided to use it for a slide. They had a great time with that! All of the kids are growing so fast--Malcom is sitting up in the baby chair, Katherine is working puzzles (and knows lots of shapes, letters, and numbers), and Mary Joyce is starting to write letters. It is so much fun to watch them learn these new things. :-)
Word of explanation of the "Great Sticker Incident"...
I was in the family room, and the girls were in their bedroom playing. I suddenly realized that things were waaaaay too quiet, so I was about to go back and check on them. About that time, they come bursting into the room, and Mary Joyce announced, "Mama, we got stickers!" And, they did...
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have a picture of Lia with lots of stickers on my blog.
Malcom is such a cutie pie. All of your kids are beautiful!
Post a Comment