Tomorrow, I hit the 35 week mark, and today was my regular doctor's appointment. They did the standard strep-B screening today--not the most fun thing ever. Everything seems to be measuring well, and Dr. S seems to think that Malcom is going to be a bigger baby than Katherine was. I know my tummy is bigger now than it was at this point last time around. (I know that a few weeks ago, Dr. Y mentioned that it looked like Malcom would be a small baby, but he and I have both gone through quite a growth spurt since then.) Malcom is still a very active baby. He kicked the doppler so hard at the doctor's office today, that the doctor and the nurse both jumped. Yep, I think he is going to be "all boy." :-)
The church is giving us a joint shower on Sunday afternoon with another expecant mother from the church. (We are due within a week of each other and keep joking that we are going to be neighbors at the hospital.) Anyway, we are looking forward to that.
I'll try to remember to get Chet to make a current belly picture within the next day or two. I'm on weekly appointments, starting next week, and as the doctor said, right now, we're just waiting for something to happen
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment