Friday, November 9, 2007

Fun with Mrs. Angie's Boys

Our friend Angie was wonderful enough to keep our girls while we were at the visitation and funeral last week. While Mary Joyce and Katherine were there, she made some wonderful pictures of our girls with their boys. They got in some good practice in being big brothers while our girls were there. (They are waiting on a China referral.) Here are a few pictures that Angie sent to me:

Mary Joyce loves kitties, and she found theirs very quickly:


Playing Hot Wheels with Anderson. It looks like Mary Joyce is doing one of her favorite things here--putting something in its box/package and taking it out again:


Katherine is helping Jon Milledge with his homework. I think this is an adorable picture:


Mary Joyce and Anderson playing X-Box. She picks up the controllers here all the time and plays with them, and it looks like she is doing the same thing here:

2 comments:

Heather said...

I thought these were the sweetest! How wonderful to have such dear and treasured friends. Thos boys are goign to make some big brothers for Ruthie, gives me goose bumps!

Hope that you and Chet are well - I never responded to Chet's email because I figured he is in the midst of dealing...I will respond soon, just wanted to give space and time. Our family has prayed for yours and our deepest sympathy remains in your dwelling place.

Love,
Heather

Angie said...

We all had so much fun with the girls! We were glad that we were available to help.
Still praying for all of you....