


Katherine turned 3 months old on Tuesday. Where does the time go? She is growing so much (now weighs 11.4 pounds), and is changing every day. Her little personality is really developing. She is a happy girl--lots of sweet smiles, and she only cries if she needs something. Katherine wakes up in a good mood and will just lie happily in her crib and babble until I go in and get her in the mornings. Then she greets me with a big smile. She is now sleeping in her big crib in the room she and Mary Joyce share. She can scoot herself all over when she is on her tummy--no rolling over yet, but I have a feeling that is coming soon. I don't think I've mentioned it here, but she has been going to a physical therapist once a week for torticollis (basically, she has a very tight neck muscle which causes her to have a strong preference for turning her head to the right side). She is doing well with that, and we are seeing definite improvement there. All-in-all, things are going very well with our little girl. What a blessing!
2 comments:
Happy 3 Months, Miss Katherine!! She is a cutie and such a happy baby! We had so much fun keeping both of your girls last week.
Oh my goodness! She's adorable!!! I can't believe she's already 3 months old. Didn't you just have her last week?
Post a Comment