Friday, October 15, 2010

Two Funnies for the Day

Katherine will often walk around singing songs or quoting poems/scripture they have learned at preschool. Today, she said this:
"Dis is da day dat da Lord has made! I will Mary Joyce and be glad in it! Ha-way-yoo-yah!"

When I got to preschool today, Mary Joyce's teacher told me that today Mary Joyce was walking around the room, writing words that she found on a clipboard. She asked her teacher, "Do I have to just write words or can I write shapes?" Her teacher told her she could write whatever she wanted. So far on the paper, she had written her first and last name, and her best buddy Eric's first and last name. Mary Joyce then told her teacher that she was going to make a heart to go with their names because a heart means love, and she loves Eric. Oh, boy... :-)

1 comment:

M3 said...

Oh boy indeed!! Heehee, these kiddos are such a crack up.