The girls are off to their first day of preschool for the new school year. They were very excited about starting. They are both at the same school where Mary Joyce went last year. Mary Joyce is in VPK (Florida pre-K), and Katherine is in 3 year old preschool. Both are going half-days, so they are there from 8:30-11:30. I think they will be fine, but Mama is a nervous wreck about my baby girl being at school. (Mary Joyce has a December birthday, so she was 3 1/2 before she started last year, but Katherine just turned 3 on the 6th of August.) She will probably do better than I will. There is a new K3 teacher this year, but it looks like she will be really good. Mary Joyce's teacher was also a VPK teacher last year, so she is a familiar face from around the school building. All-in-all, they should have an excellent year.
Now, I just have to adjust to being home with a 16 month old all by myself. The last time I was in this situation is when Mary Joyce was this age. :-)
And here are their before school pictures from today...




1 comment:
Wow -- such big girls! Good luck with school this year.
Post a Comment