The pictures are not great because it was cloudy here today, and I had to use the flash, which always makes him blink. These were the best of the bunch, though.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Malcom is 9 Months Old!
Malcom is 9 months old today! I can hardly believe it. He is still such a happy baby and almost always has a smile. He has been teething and now has 2 teeth in on the bottom. Rolling and scooting are still his preferred methods of locomotion, although he will be crawling very soon. He was up on all fours earlier this evening, so it is only a matter of time. He has also recently started waving, which is absolutely adorable, and today is finally able to get himself into a seated position when he is lying down. His sisters absolutely adore their baby brother. :-)
The pictures are not great because it was cloudy here today, and I had to use the flash, which always makes him blink. These were the best of the bunch, though.

The pictures are not great because it was cloudy here today, and I had to use the flash, which always makes him blink. These were the best of the bunch, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment