Saturday, December 19, 2009
Pajama Day at Preschool
Mary Joyce's preschool had pajama day for their Happy Birthday Jesus party. All of the kids (and teachers) wore their pajamas, and the kids got to bring a favorite stuffed animal. I think Mary Joyce was most excited about getting to take Bear Bear to preschool.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sweet!! Our girls had a pajama day at preschool two years ago and they still talk about it. It was one of the highlights of their year. Fun.
Have a wonderful holiday.
So cool! Callie had her pajama day this past Wednesday (Dec. 16th)! They watched Polar Express, received train tickets, got them punched, and rode the imaginary train while they drank hot chocolate. It was great to see all of the tots and their teachers in their jammies! I wish my class could do that. Well, maybe not. I don't want to see some of my sixth graders in their jammies!!!
Post a Comment