Tuesday, July 7, 2009

VBS 2009

Now that VBS is over and we are home from our vacation, hopefully I can get back to updating this blog more frequently. Anyway, here is the VBS update, and I'll post vacation pictures later (hopefully tomorrow, but I make no promises on that one...)

VBS went well this year. We had 66 kids enrolled, up from 27 last summer. Mary Joyce was able to participate in a regular class for the first time this year and really enjoyed herself. Here are a few pictures from the week...

Katherine and her friend in the nursery


Mary Joyce in the Craft Room


At Recreation--Love the Shades--They made the beaded sunglasses straps in the craft room that day, so all of the kids had sunglasses.


In her classroom...

1 comment:

Kim and Dennis said...

I guess you are settling into your life with 3? I wish that I had known that you were traveling through GA. Maybe you guys could have stopped by like last time.